BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Does everything you touch turn to ‘sold’?
If it does, the team at Castleford want to hear from you. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious business development guru to join our fantastic team of go-getters, so if you’ve got the chops, dust off that CV and cover letter – but first, a little about us.o.
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without prospective clients knowing just what we can do – and that’s where you come in. You’ll be responsible for growing relationships with potential clients and sharing our awesome content strategy solutions with them, with the end goal of getting a signature on the dotted line. Our potential clients are based all across Australia and New Zealand, so you’ll do a mix of phone/video conferencing and travel. All the while you’ll be backed by our brilliant Primary Sales team, freeing you up to focus on creating winning content marketing strategies for our potential clients and wowing them!
Our current clients range from small artificial turf firms, to technical cement mixer specialists, right the way through to household-name international companies – no one is too niche for us!
Here’s what our ideal candidate will look like (not literally, of course…):
- You’ll have an oustanding in-person manner. Our clients will love spending time with you, whether talking about Saturday’s footy game or the positive impact great content marketing can make to their sales pipeline.
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, previous business development, sales, or digital marketing experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
- You’ll be energised by travelling – pretty important really, because you’ll do quite a bit of it.
- You’ll continually look to take on new responsibilities and grow professionally.
What will you get out of the role?
- Sweet, juicy dollars, first and foremost. You’ll get a competitive base salary and will immediately be enrolled in our generous commission scheme.
- Strong opportunities for internal advancement in an innovative business that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain key skills and experience in digital marketing, sales and cake-eating (cake is very important to us).
- You’ll be the spark that nurtures and builds client relationships.
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded sales professionals.
- There’s always a clear path for progression.
- You’re always encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table.
- You’ll learn loads about SEO, digital marketing, sales and more.
- We’re based in a modern space in Wynyard – easy to get to and close to all those great places to eat (and have Friday drinks!)
Sound like you?
Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter through the Seek application link. We’d love to hear from you!