CONTENT PROMOTION MANAGER
Are you mad about Google Adwords?
If you are, the team at Castleford Content Marketing want to hear from you. We’re looking for a commercial social media guru to join our Content Strategy team as our Content Promotion Manager. First, though, a little bit about us.
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of awesome services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without turning this into concrete realities for our clients – and that’s where you come in. You’ll take ownership of the development and delivery of our social media and content promotion products and services – how cool is that?
Our current clients range from small artificial turf firms, to technical cement mixer specialists, right the way through to household-name international companies – no one is too niche for us!
Here’s what you’ll look like (not literally, of course…):
- Your experience and knowledge of social media platforms will be second-to-none.. It follows that you’ll have experience in creating and managing paid social media campaigns, and your awesome writing and communication skills are a given.
- Researching industry trends, and producing engaging content around them is a big part of the role – that will definitely be a plus.
- Your organisational, time management and problem solving skills will be exemplary – one of our interviews tests involves completing a Rubik’s Cube in under one minute (NB – not actually true).
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, previous digital media, marketing or communications experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
What will you get out of the role?
- Personal development plus plus plus. There’s huge opportunity with us to learn, grow and build your career – we’re an innovative firm that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain key skills and experience in SEO, digital marketing, media law and cake-eating (we have a Cake Day every Tuesday).
- You’ll get paid to be on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – no more worrying about the boss peeking over your shoulder to see you retweet or like something during work hours.
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded creative professionals.
- You’re always encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table.
- You’ll build your skills in SEO, digital marketing, social media and a whole lot more.
- We’re in the Auckland CBD and really close to heaps of bars, shops and restaurants (great for after work drinks!)
Sound like you?
Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter through the Seek application link. We’d love to hear from you!