Does chaos give you the creeps?
If it does, the team at Castleford want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with Getting Stuff Done to join our go-getting Production team – but first, a little about us.
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of awesome services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without being able to turn them into concrete realities for our clients – and that’s where you come in. You’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of our content marketing plans, making sure everyone is on the same page and our client delivery is executed beautifully.
Our current clients range from small artificial turf firms, to technical cement mixer specialists, right the way through to household-name international companies – no one is too niche for us!
Here’s what our ideal candidate will look like (not literally, of course…):
- You’ll be a Legend of Organisation – simple as that. With you around, chaotic ideas will become a concrete plan of how to make stuff happen with good prioritisation thrown in too. On from that – you’ll get a big high from being the person who makes that happen and working the plan!
- Naturally, you’ll need to play nicely with the rest of our fantastic team, so you understand that getting things done requires more finesse than simply cracking the whip. Instead you’ll use great social skills to facilitate, influence and support everyone to make sure delivery happens on time and on brief.
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, previous project or organisation-related experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
- You’ll continually look to take on new responsibilities and grow professionally.
What will you get out of the role?
- Personal development plus plus plus. There’s huge opportunity with us to learn, grow and build your career – we’re an innovative firm that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain great experience in digital marketing, sales and cake-eating (we have a Cake Day every Tuesday).
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded sales professionals.
- There’s always a clear path for progression.
- You’re always encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table.
- You’ll learn loads about SEO, digital marketing, sales and more.
- We’re in the Auckland CBD, really close to heaps of bars, shops and restaurants (great for after work drinks!)
Sound like you?
Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter through the Seek application link. We’d love to hear from you!