CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Do you strategise in your sleep?
Ready to be a Content Strategy leader?
If you are, the team at Castleford Media want to hear from you. We’re looking for a brilliant account manager who’s ready to take on a leadership role (or perhaps you’re already in account management leadership) to lead our Content Strategy team into our next exciting phase! First, though, a little bit about us.
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of awesome services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without turning this into concrete realities for our clients – and that’s where you come in. Your leadership will see our team build amazing content strategies that will have high impact on our clients and be seen by thousands of people around the world – how cool is that?
Our current clients range from cement-mixing systems and eco-friendly shipping pallets, the Australian property market and even Antarctic expeditions. We’ve build content strategies for them all, no niche too small!
In this role you’ll:
- Work with a broad variety of clients on a range of very cool projects
- You’ll support your talented team of Content Strategists and, in turn, you’ll have support yourself from a strong leadership group
- Continue to build on your great set of leadership and business skills
- Lead your team to deliver strategic work for a wide variety of businesses across Australasia (and sometimes further afield)
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Collaborate with project managers, designers and writers to help your Content Strategists achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
Here’s what you’ll look like (not literally, of course…):
- You’ll be a total boss at account management – consistently conducting high quality conversations with your clients, and you’ll love passing on this knowledge to your team too.
- Your organisational, time management and problem solving skills will be exemplary – one of our interviews tests involves completing a Rubik’s Cube in under one minute, (NB. Not actually true).
- Your integrity and personal values will be really strong – not just something on paper.
- Our fast-paced, go-getting environment with direct communication styles will be something you’ll thrive on.
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, previous digital media, marketing or communications experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
What will you get out of the role?
- Personal development plus plus plus. There’s huge opportunity with us to learn, grow and build your career – we’re an innovative company that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain key skills and experience in SEO, digital marketing, media law and cake-eating (we have a Cake Day every Tuesday).
- Fine tune your budding leadership skills into something magic – we’re about to launch a brand-new leadership development program and we would love you to embrace it.
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded creative professionals.
- You’ll build your skills in SEO, digital marketing, social media and a whole lot more.
- We’re based in a modern office in the Auckland CBD. That means we’re really close to tons of bars, shops and restaurants.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to us via our Seek application site here. We can’t wait to hear from you!