How does ‘Primary Sales Executive’ sound for your next exciting sales move?
We’re looking for a shiny new Primary Sales Executive, to join our awesome team in our highly digital world. This is a role that would beautifully fit an experienced sales go-getter with an enthusiasm for content marketing, so if you’re looking to make an impact in an exciting, up-and-coming industry, we’ve got just the job for you.
Here’s what we’re all about:
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of awesome services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without prospective clients knowing just what we can do – and that’s where you come in. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to potential clients and arranging meetings for our Business Development Managers, with the end goal of getting a signature on the dotted line.
Our current clients range from small family businesses right the way through to household-name international companies – no one is too niche for us!
Here’s what our ideal candidate will look like (not literally, of course…):
- You’ll have an exemplary telephone manner. Our clients will love talking to you, and you’ll be a natural at making a great human connection over a phone line!
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, your previous business development, sales, or digital marketing experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
- You’ll continually look to take on new responsibilities and grow professionally.
What will you get out of the role?
- Sweet, juicy dollars, first and foremost. You’ll get a competitive base salary and will immediately be enrolled in our generous commission scheme.
- Strong opportunities for internal advancement in a cutting-edge firm that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain key skills and experience in digital marketing, sales and cake-eating (we have a Cake Day every Tuesday).
- You’ll be the initial spark that nurtures and builds client relationships.
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded sales professionals.
- There’s always a clear path for progression.
- You’re always encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table.
- You’ll learn loads about SEO, digital marketing, sales and more.
- We’re in the Auckland CBD, really close to heaps of bars, shops and restaurants (great for after work drinks!)
Sound like you?
Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter through the Seek application link. We’d love to hear from you!