- General: Castleford is strongly committed to protecting users’ privacy. This document sets out our policy on the use of personal data relating to Users which has been collected in relation to their access to and use of the Site.
- Information collected: We do not collect any information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, registering for optional email news alerts or to request more information from us. The types of information that may be requested will be as listed in the online registration form.
- Use of information: We will use the information you have provided to send you the information you requested. From time to time we will also send you our regular newsletter to help you stay abreast of modern trends. You may unsubscribe at any time. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our users.
- IP addresses: We use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the system that users are visiting, and general “traffic” data. Such information does not relate to the use being made of the system by a particular user in relation to identifiable items being viewed. This information allows us to determine what is most beneficial for its users, and facilitates us in continually improving the overall site for our users.
- Security: The Site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
- Updating information: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, we will allow users the option to change or modify information previously provided. This may be done by e-mailing the information to email@example.com.
- Cancellation: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, we will upon your request, deactivate your information from our active databases. To make this request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. We will retain in our files some personal information you may have requested to remove, solely in order to keep an archival set of records and to comply with legal requirements as required or permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will only be available to select personnel at Castleford.
- Opt out: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, you may opt-out of receiving communications from us, by emailing email@example.com.
Last revised 15th December 2015