- General: Castleford is strongly committed to protecting users’ privacy. This document sets out our policy on the use of personal data relating to Users which has been collected in relation to their access to and use of the Site.
- Use of information: In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. You may opt-out of receiving mailings from us by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our users.
- IP addresses: We use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the system that users are visiting, and general “traffic” data and to identify a particular user in relation to items being viewed. This information allows us to determine what is most beneficial for users, and facilitates us in continually improving the overall site for our users.
- Security: The Site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
- Updating information: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, we will allow users the option to change or modify information previously provided. This may be done by e-mailing the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, we will upon your request, deactivate your information from our active databases. To make this request, send an email to email@example.com. Such information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. We will retain in our files some personal information you may have requested to remove, solely in order to keep an archival set of records and to comply with legal requirements as required or permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will only be available to select personnel at Castleford.
- Opt out: Should we use e-mail news alerts or other services to which you sign up, you may opt-out of receiving communications from us, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last revised 3rd April 2018