Are you a budding social media guru?
If you are, the team at Castleford Content Marketing want to hear from you. We’re looking for a brilliant up and coming social media guru who’s ready to join our Amplify team as we enter our next exciting phase! First, though, a little bit about us.
We’re one of Australasia’s leading content marketing firms, providing a broad range of awesome services to a whole host of clients. Whether that means producing high quality written content for the web, conjuring eye-popping graphics, or rebuilding websites from the ground up, there’s little we can’t do in the content marketing field.
Of course, there’s little point having a box of tricks as impressive as ours without turning this into concrete realities for our clients – and that’s where you come in. Your leadership will see our team build amazing content strategies that will have high impact on our clients and be seen by thousands of people around the world – how cool is that?
Our current clients range from cement-mixing systems and eco-friendly shipping pallets, the Australian property market and even Antarctic expeditions. We’ve built content strategies for them all, no niche too small!
In this role you’ll:
- Contribute to creating and implementing social media strategies for a whole host of brands. These campaigns will either be paid or organic – and you’ll be a master of both forms!
- Produce basic video content to support these social media strategies
- On top of video, you’ll also create branded images to dovetail with our strategies
- Provide insightful recommendations to help improve existing promotion strategies
- Schedule monthly organic posts for our clients across social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- It goes without saying, but you’ll also be keeping up to date on the latest and greatest social media trends, and actively applying this to what you do
Here’s what you’ll look like (not literally, of course…):
- Your experience and knowledge of social media platforms will be second to none!
- You’ll have great experience in creating and managing paid social media campaigns
- Researching industry trends and producing engaging content around them is a big part of the role – and this is something that taps the joy of your Inner Work Geek (we’ve all got one!)
- Do you hate Comic Sans? If so, it must mean you have at least some graphic design skills. They’ll definitely be a plus
- Your integrity and personal values will be really strong – not just something on paper.
- Our fast-paced, go-getting environment with direct communication styles will be something you’ll thrive on.
- You’ll have an innate ability to learn quickly – content marketing can be an ever-changing, complex beast, and confidently talking to people about its many nuances will become an integral part of your day-to-day.
- As is the case with any potential job opening, previous digital media, marketing or communications experience will be an advantage – though full, ongoing training is provided.
- You enjoy working within a friendly team environment – no one likes sitting next to the Grumpiest Person On The Planet Who Eats Fish At Their Desk. Don’t be that person – at Castleford, we hire character and train skill.
What will you get out of the role?
- Personal development plus plus plus. There’s huge opportunity with us to learn, grow and build your career – we’re an innovative company that just keeps on growing.
- You’ll gain key skills and experience in SEO, digital marketing, media law and cake-eating (we have a Cake Day every Tuesday).
Why working here is great:
- You’ll be part of a friendly, close-knit team of like-minded creative professionals
- You’ll always be encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table
- We’re based in a modern office in the Auckland CBD. That means we’re really close to tons of bars, shops and restaurants.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to us via our Seek application site here. We can’t wait to hear from you!